Welcome to 'Moelwyn View', a beautifully renovated, stone, mid-terrace cottage. Full of character and centrally located in Snowdonia National Park.
Moelwyn View is a mid-terraced former Quarryman's cottage situated on the edge of the small, quiet village of Llan Ffestiniog, in the heart of Snowdonia National Park.
The village itself is located 180 metres above sea level with an historic church dominating the skyline. To the east lies the Migneint Moors and to the west the views reach down to the Dwyryd Estuary, the beaches of Porthmadog and beyond to the Lleyn Peninsula. The cottage is close to the quieter hill walking areas of the Moelwyns and the Rhinogs and benefits from fantastic views to the Manod Hills and the Moelwyn mountains. Due to the central location, it is an ideal base to visit many of the tourist attractions within the National Park, with plenty of opportunity to indulge in outdoor activities and other leisure pursuits such as photography, or attending one of the many courses run locally by the Snowdonia National Park Study Centre (refer to the 'Links' page for details).
The owner is a landscape photographer, outdoor swimmer and hill walker/cyclist so only too keen to offer advice on locations and 'must visit' places.
Key Facts and Features:
- Characterful cottage
- Stunning views
- Great location within Snowdonia National Park
- Beach is only a 20 minute drive away
- Located on the 'Snowdonia Slate Trail'
- Suitable for children aged 12 and over
- One well behaved dog welcome with two by prior arrangement
- Selection of books, games, DVD's and tourist information leaflets
- WiFi, Smart TV, DVD player.
- Wood burning stove
- Two bedrooms (one double and one single bed).
- Freestanding bath and separate shower
- Bedding and towels included.
- Welcome pack for guests. Fuel pack included.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- DAB Radio and Tassimo machine
- Parking is on street and usually available outside the cottage
- Enclosed rear garden and outside seating area
- Outside tap
- Pub and local village shop a short walk away.
- Bedding, towels and furniture covers/blanket must be supplied by the guest
- Dogs are not allowed upstairs
ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT © SARAH CANTON 2021